2017 Live Auction
2017 Silent Auction
Unable to attend, but still want to bid?
If you are unable to attend, and interested in any auction items, please contact us to help you secure a bid.
2017 Leelanau Grown Auction Rules
1. Values for the items are the donors’ estimates and are not warranted by Leelanau Children's Center for tax purposes or general value.
2. All sales are final. Auction items cannot be exchanged or returned to the donor except where specified.
3. The cashier’s check out table will open at 9:00 PM.
4. Payment in FULL (cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover) must be made by the end of the evening. You will receive a receipt upon payment.
5. Any bidder not making arrangements for payment in full at the cashier’s table by 10:00 PM on June 15, 2017 will forfeit the right to purchase their items.
6. All auction items, except those too large to be transported by car, must be removed from the Old Art Building by the end of the event.
7. Unless specifed, all auction items must be used within one calendar year.
8. The Leelanau Children's Center makes no expressed or implied warranties on auction items other than those from the manufacturers.
9. The Silent Auction opens for bidding at 5:30 PM and closes at 7:30 PM.
10. Bids are entered on bid sheets by writing your name, bidding number and the amount bid. Opening bid must meet the minimum bid requirements.
11. Each increase in bid must equal or exceed stated minimum raise requirements.
12. The winning closing bid is circled by the Leelanau Grown officials.
13. Only an authorized Leelanau Grown official may nullify a bid.
14. In the event of a dispute, the Leelanau Grown cashier will conduct an oral auction between disputing bidders.